Thursday, March 25, 2010

a long weekend....


Who doesn't love a long weekend? Luckily for me, this weekend is a long one filled with family celebration and lots of good cheer (meaning wine). I fully intend to tune out and turn off all things internet-related, including this blog, in order to spend some quality time with people I love that I don't get to see nearly enough...unless/until I need a break from family time, pawn my children off for a few hours and hide out with the computer...so, perhaps there will be a surprise blog, but chances are slim. So, to fill the blog void, listed below, in no particular order are the things I like for Thursday-Sunday :)

Things I Like....
Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream...it should just be called Divine


Sleeping in a well made bed with clean sheets

Chelsea Handler--I think we could be best friends.



LONG WEEKENDS!!!


Things I Like...And we are off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment