Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A chocolate a day....


Just in time for Easter...the mecca of chocolate holidays, yet another study released touting the health benefits of my best friend, chocolate. And as per every other study, it is reported that just a very small amount of dark chocolate is all that is needed to keep blood pressure down and the heart healthy. The small amount is about the size of one foil wrapped Easter egg. Yeeaaahhh...well, that probably explains why my blood pressure is super low and I would guess I could also safely assume based upon my daily chocolate consumption that my heart is super healthy. Seriously, I am not eating candy bars every day, but really, one little egg? Who can do that? And to all you people out there who shake your head because I serve my children chocolate for breakfast (homemade from scratch chocolate chip waffles) every morning...ha! I am just making sure they get their daily dose of heart protection!

Things I like...A daily dose (or two or three)of chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment