Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Lip Slip


I am a Burt's Bees lip balm kind of gal, but when I am feeling extra fancy I reach for The Lip Slip. This is the most luxurious lip balm ever...it is so luscious that I almost think it would be too indulgent to wear every day. It is creamy and glossy, it just melts into your lips and wears well all day long. Because it brings out the natural color in your lips and is just so pretty and shimmery, I like to substitute it for lipstick, which usually leaves my lips all dried out. I have also read it works wonders for dry nails and cuticles! For those truly special days, or not so special days where you just want to feel fabulous, treat your pucker to the full spa experience and try the lip scrub before applying the lip balm. Magic!

Things I Like...Sara Happ's Lip Slip

No comments:

Post a Comment