Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big chunks of Lucite


I am not usually one to sport big, chunky jewelry, but I have to say that I am loving the oversized jewelry trend this season, specifically the big chunks of Lucite. There is just something very clean and appealing about the necklace above..a bit preppy, a bit modern...dress it up...dress it down....big chunky Lucite all tied up with string...these are a few of my favorite things....

I am especially loving the big, chunky and MESSY necklaces like the one below, which is a bit out of character for this type-A, ultra organized, everything in its place, not a big fan of messiness kind of gal'....but I'm loving this necklace (too bad it is about $400).


And of course, my man M. Kors does not disappoint with his Lucite bracelet watch...love it!


All of these gems can be found on the Bloomies site.

Things I Like...Lucite!

No comments:

Post a Comment