Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fro Yo


Yes, there is still snow on the ground, and it was a balmy 36 here today, but the boy next door wore shorts to school (no kidding) so I figured, what the heck, it's time to pull out the ice cream cones! My kids picked cookies n' cream and cookie dough, but me? I am a huge fan of Edy's Yogurt Blends. If you just say no to fro yo, you have to reconsider and try this, because I promise you, it is not your average frogurt. It is rich and creamy and just really, really good. It is gluten free, kosher and 110 calories for 1/2 cup (which is a good amount for a small ice cream cone) add the cone, and you have a tasty dessert for under 200 calories and 3.5grams of fat, not bad!. So, let's all think like my neighbor in the shorts, skip right past spring and welcome in summer with a frogurt cone!

Things I Like.....Edy's Cappuccino Chip Frozen Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment