Monday, March 8, 2010

Jackie-O sunglasses


My daughter is a style maven--she has been since she was about 2. She insists on picking her outfits everyday and most days her style just amazes me. She knows what she wants to look like and cannot be swayed. So, I don't fight it, I just let her do her thing and encourage her delight at pulling herself together. She has a definite style all her own, and most days, her style works! In this photo, she is channeling Jakie-O--oversized sunglasses, white gloves...she is just missing a pillbox hat and a Cartier watch! I love this photo, the joy and confidence...and the sunglasses!!

Things I Like....my little Jackie-Ohhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love..... I agree with Bri! Some guy will be lucky to be with such a fashionista! And we will be asking her for style tips!

    ReplyDelete